Purpose of This notice
We do not sell your information to third parties. We also maintain policies and procedures that are intended to ensure the responsible handling of your "nonpublic personal information." You do not need to take any action as a result of this notice, but you do have certain rights as described below.
Our Privacy Policies And Practices For Consumers And Customers
Information We Collect From Consumers and Customers
Lumus Construction Inc. may collect nonpublic personal information about consumers and customers from the following sources:
- Information we receive from affiliates of Lumus Construction Inc.
- Information we receive from an individual and his or her employer from reports summarizing his or her compensation and benefits, insurance applications, plan participation forms, and other related documents.
- Information based on an individual's history of transactions executed with the assistance of Lumus Construction Inc., our affiliates, or others.
- Information we derive from your connection to our mydeferralplan.com through an internet “cookie” (an information-collecting device) or otherwise, such as your internet browser, domain name and referring link.
Information We May Disclose About Consumers and Customers
As permitted by law, we may disclose some or all of the information described above among Lumus Construction Inc. affiliates, and with companies or individuals that perform services necessary to effectuate transactions that an individual or his or her employer has requested, such as securities broker/dealers, rabbi trustees, insurance carriers, and insurance agents. With respect to current and former customers, we may also disclose some or all of the information described above to nonaffiliated third parties, which may include:
- Companies or individuals that perform services for us or on our behalf, such as independent contractors or technical system consultants who program our software.
- Companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements.
- Other nonaffiliated third parties, as permitted by law.
Our Practices Regarding The Confidentiality and Security of Consumer and Customer Information
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about our current or former customers and consumers to those authorized individuals who need to know that information in order to provide them with products or services. We also require outside companies and independent contractors who provide services on our behalf or with whom we have entered a joint marketing agreement to enter into agreements that protect the confidentiality of any customer information we provide and restrict the use of such information to those purposes. Finally, we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard customers' and consumers' nonpublic personal information.